Friday, July 2, 2010

You know what I've realized lately?

I'm a very healthy person. Although I can be lazy sometimes once I'm up and exercising I love it. I just started taking Zumba classes with my mom and I really enjoy it. Its got a little bit of cardio, some dance, and it really makes you work. It also takes me out of my comfort zone because its alot of hip movements and such, and as a ballet dancer thats not really my thing. Thats why sometimes I don't enjoy school dances because I always feel so awkward. But anyway, I'm really glad I'm healthy. I know I'm a tiny person and some of that is because of genetics but I also dance and eat right. I know sometimes I can pig out a bit but I can't do it very often. If I have the choice I want to eat in a healthy way and I'll pick the healthier foods. I hardly drink soda and I hardly eat junk food.
I just wish all people could be healthy. I have a friend at the moment who wants to loose weight and I know she can do it I just wish she ate a bit better. She used to be so tiny and its a shame what she looks like now. Of course she doesn't look horrendous but I've seen her look better. I just wish that she could control herself sometimes and lay off the sweets because I truly think it would really help her.
Ok thats my little rant for the day. I just want to remind people to remember what they eat and how it could affect them. Eating healthy and living a healthy lifestyle really does make you feel loads better in the long run.

1 comment:

Katie said...

ahh sounds like so much fun!
i stole some of your photos btw :)
<3