Friday, July 23, 2010

Photobucket

Do you have something that makes you incredibly happy?
Maybe its a place, a thing, a person.
Well I know for me, its Disney. Anything and everything Disney never fails to put a smile on my face. Even today I was listening to Beauty and the Beast while packing and I just couldn't help but smile and sing and dance around my room. If only my parents knew that when they took me to Disney World when I was 3 that they would be creating a monster.
I can hardly put into words what Disney means to me. Just what the company believes in, the parks, the movies, every single thing that they do I just love. I just hope one day I have the chance to work in Disney World so that I can put a smile on a childs face. I just want to do that before I die, thats all I want.

But anyway, thank you Walt Disney for creating something so truly magical. I could cry while typing this because I don't know what I would do without it in my life. I don't care if people call me childish or anything else. I may be holding onto my childhood but Disney has also taught me that I can dream and if I work hard and believe in magic that I can do anything in my life.

"Al your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them." ~Walter Elias Disney

No comments: