Thursday, August 13, 2009

a week from today I move in.

So true its almost 2 in the morning but it is a fact...a week from today I move into college. Isn't that a scary thought? A year ago at this time I was looking at colleges thinking who the hell is going to accept this failure. Well DeSales you are truly a godsend. I couldn't ask for a more amazing college. I truly believe it is fate this bringing me to DeSales. When I go there I feel comfortable, at home. The people are so kind and I'm actually rather excited to move in. I'm ready to decorate the room and get situated. I can't wait to meet Kait, only the best roommate in the world. Well I'm assuming. Again with the fate. She found me and we've hit it off ever since. I hope that everything goes just as smoothly once we move in and actually get to know each other.

This summer has been going by so quickly. At graduation I felt like i had a while until I really had to worry about school again. Now its creeped up on me. I can't believe I'll be back to studying and writing papers soon. The idea disgusts me but it will be interesting to go to different classes at a different school. I know its college but I'm hoping its not super hard. I know my parents want high grades first semester and I'm not guaranting anything but I do want to get my ass in gear and actually work. I just have to figure out how I'm actually going to do that.
Also, meeting new people. I wonder how its going to go. I honestly don't remember that whole process at RPCS. I just...had friends. I dont really remember where or how I met them and such. It was like I was friends with them from the start. I hope I'm able to find a good group of people at DeSales.

Well I had a list in my mind about what I was going to write about and then it just went poof. I hope to keep this blog up more. I think it helps with my writing and just getting things out. Until next time my lovelies.

No comments: