Thursday, August 20, 2009

i leave tomorrow.

and i dont think its sunk in yet. i mean i dont think it ever will. in my mind it will probably be like one long vacation. that always happens to me. i dont realize things have happened until they are over and i hate it.
anyway, i just finished packing. well hopefully i have everything. i know that im not that far away but i still dont want to forget everything. i have so many bags. i hope everyone has just as much shit as i do. i know i tend to overpack but i thought i did pretty well with the clothes. i really made sure to go through and pack only what i knew i would wear or need.
Ok so I was just texting Kait and she said she wanted to be mentioned in this blog. Well that shall be done!
What to say about Kait. I know that we havent officially met yet but I love the girl to death. I really hope we get along just as well in person. I know Meredith got really annoyed when I said that I finally found the person who shares my brain but you know what she has to deal. I love her but she needs to realize that I have other friends. I know we're close but we're not as close as like Katy and Torrey for instance. Those two actually do share a brain. When I video chatted with Kait...for over 3 hours...we were so much alike that it was starting to scare me. I honestly can't wait to meet her. I can't wait to chat about everything and decorate our room together. I know a part of me is scared for college but with Kait by my side I know now that I can make it through.

Wow i got sentimental there for a second. Like I said I dont think its hit me that tomorrow ill be leaving my house and not coming back for like 2 months. I'm going to miss my room and my privacy but at the same time college will be a good time for me to grow the hell up. I know ive matured alot over the past 4 years but I know that i still need to make some major progress. I need to get my butt in gear and actually work in school. I want to blow my parents out of the water by making good grades. I cant be lazy, i just cant. I really want to do well and improve. I want to be confident and brave and be able to approach people. I want to just be older and more responsible. I just hope that I dont sink back into my "just getting by" phase again.

Sigh we'll have to see how it all works out. I mean, new school, living on my own, boys...its going to be alot to handle but I hope I dont have a repeat of 9th grade. I'm stronger now and this is just more of the learning process.

Well until next time. Hopefully ill remember to write again about my experiences of moving in and getting used to college life.
toodles.

1 comment:

Katie said...

yeah v! college is a new start which is awesome! you better keep up with this because i will be checking :)