Friday, November 14, 2008

Katy wanted more poetry.

So heres some more poetry =]
Enjoy and please tell me what you think.



Moving pictures,
Colors blazing.
Showing a life,
I will never have.

My mind is captured.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I say farewell to the moon tonight.
Its distortion coloring the sky,
A misty gray.
I will never understand,
Its true meaning,
Because what I see
No longer exists.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’m hooked on this illusion,
This false dream that will never come true.
I long to escape.
To rid myself of this life.
To sleep
And wake in a world all my own.

Life is one never ending rehearsal.
In and out each day.
Facing the same problems.
Hours on end.

Tear me away.
I need to get out.

No comments: