Tuesday, December 15, 2009

tomorrow is my birthday =]

yay. i'll finally be 18.
its going to be a looong day thats for sure
exam
packing
parents arrive
buying stuff from the DUC and giving back books
driving home
then who knows.
i just want the exam to be over.
i have a french exam a half hour from now.
hopefully that won't take long because I really dont feel like staying there and taking it for forever. i mean i took french for 8 years and its open book. hopefully it won't take me more than maybe a half hour.
sigh.
i just want it to be tomorrow. although it weirds me out that tomorrow is my birthday. it doesnt feel like it. i woke up this morning and i was like "hmmm...tomorrow is my birthday...weird."
lol.
well i better get ready to leave and then walk up to my exam
and while im at it.
dear psych,
fuck you.
love me.


haha bye.

No comments: