Sunday, December 13, 2009

oh hay exams.

bahahah oh exams.
i feel as if ive been very productive today. woke up late, as usual and watched the lion king with the roomie. then...ate I think, showered, procrastinated a bit and then wrote my poetry final. It wasn't too bad I just had to make myself sit down and write it. Then after that I felt like I was on a roll so I decided to study for psych a bit. took notes on the three chapters on the exam and just finished like 10 minutes ago. I think my hand is about to fall off. Oh and I left and had dinner somewhere in there.
I'm glad I technically only have one exam to study for. I can't imagine having more. French should be easy plus its open book so theres no need to study.
Its simply because winter break and my birthday are approaching so my attention span is zero. I would much rather be doing so many other things. i can't wait till this psych exam is over and done with. worst 18th birthday present ever.
but on another note I think my friends are planning something for my bday. i saw on kaits computer last night a message from Sal saying something in the first line of "since veronicas birthday is coming up" or at least I hope thats what it said =]
ive never been surprised by my friends on my birthday before so if they are planning something i may cry. it would be completely sweet of them.
just 3 more days.
yay.
toodles.

No comments: