Friday, May 15, 2009

i'm offically done with high school.

well....kind of. I'm done all my classes! I just finished my chem exam so now Its allllll over. I would be out celebrating...but I'm stuck at school. I have no way to get food and I'm sitting like a looser in the abandoned senior room all by myself. Fun right? No not really, I have nothing to freaking do. I would have left already but I have to be here for an assembly at 1:30. I'm going to be so hungry. I'm sitting here eating grapes right now from breakfast and I'm slowly eating them one by one hoping to save them and not be hungry. I'm thinking that won't work out too well. I guess If I'm starved I can always go to the school store. Whatever. Honestly right now i'm just babbling because I have nothing better to do.
Mimmo asked me to his prom last night. I really didn't want to answer the phone because I knew what was comming. I dont like him but I think he likes me and thats worrying me. I don't want him to try anything at his prom and I don't want to break his heart at the same time. Ugh. Its just like...I dont know I don't think I like him like that. And another thing, everyone wants me to wear the same dress but..I dont want to wear it twice in a row! If I had a different date maybe I could pull that off but I don't. I know Mimmo wants me to wear it again but I don't feel like it. My dress was special and was for my senior prom at RPCS...not some stinky prom at gilman. And then Meredith was all up in my business about buying another dress. Why the fuck do you care if I go out and buy another one? Its not your money. This is probably the last time I'll be able to get a dress for a special occasion because they dont do these things in college so If I want to get a new dress i'm going to freaking get a new dress. Its just annoying that she tries to control my life and I find myself worrying about it and making myself upset. It really needs to stop, like really. Snap out of it girl! But yeah, I don't know if I'm excited for this prom or not. I'll be stuck with Mimmo the entire time and I won't know anyone. Save me! Hopefully someone I'm kind of friends with will be there. Oiye.
So I start working at HDS next week. That should be fun, I hope. Mrs. Cain is such a sweetheart and she'll let me do whatever I want I think. It must be weird for her to see me now after teaching me in first grade.
Ok so driving last night! I got so frustrated that I burst into tears. I hate this parallel parking shit, and I fail at it. I just want to get it right multiple times in a row! I'll get it perfect and then the next 5 billion times will be wrong. I know I'm going to fail the drivers test because I'm going to be so damn nervous that I'm going to mess up. it sucks and i hate that i know its going to happen. I wish i could just....do it. I wish it was easier to get. gahhhhh. but i was upset all night over it. it just put me in a bad mood you know? and then i had to study for chem and i was just...not a happy camper.its sad because i know im a good driver and ive been driving for a long time now and i think i deserve my license but this one thing will definitely bring me down. FML. like seriously.
im trying to think of what else to talk about but nothing is coming to mind. damn. its only 11:16 and the assembly starts at 1:30. I'm going to be bored to tears! I wish I had a movie or something, or at least someone to talk to. I wish I had food. yeah that food thing sounds really nice. ill probably make a trip to the school store before the assembly who knows. sigh this sucks.
ok im leaving,im going to stop depressing my readers.
toodles.

No comments: