Thursday, September 16, 2010

What is my life?

Alrighty so, its been a very interesting few weeks. First, I dyed my hair! It was a big fiasco and if you're friends with me on facebook there are pictures up. Basically the sinks at my school suck so I had to get in the shower to get the hair dye washed out. Then it looked like someone was murdered in our shower and I was soaked to the bone and the dye wound up ruining my bra =[ I didn't exactly think the whole washing out process through, oh well. But heres the result! Its hard to see in pictures but I tried my best. Its a red/auburn underneath and one little streak in my bangs. Its semi permanent but I love it. Its just a fun little funky change. Its always been on my bucket list to dye my hair a crazy color in college so it was nice to check that off!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Alright, so my dillema. I went to Target the other day and once more spent too much money. My friends convinced me to buy these shoes and I love them but...I don't know what to wear them with or even how to wear them. They are too high to wear around campus during the day but if I wear them out dancing on the weekends they might fall off. I've seen the clog thing be done for Free People and such but I'm wondering if I could pull it off.
Does anyone have any suggestions? They were only $20 but I would hate to never wear them

Photobucket

Photobucket

and those were my horrible confused faces. i'm a fail.

No comments: