Friday, February 12, 2010

well i feel like crap.

this day has been just dandy, not.
last night i found out that i don't have a roommate for next year.
lets just say it was a bit of a surprise.
i didn't break down until she left the room and then i balled my eyes out in the shower.
havent talked/seen her since then so i'm really glad shes going home this weekend.
and then i cried again in dance class and then on the phone with my mom.
i honestly just feel like shit.
what did i do wrong? why doesnt she want to live with me anymore?
its just pissing me off because the beginning of the year things were wonderful and now theyre not.
i just hate this uncertainty. all my friends have roommates but me. honestly out of my friends kait was the only one i could imagine living with. our styles worked together, we have the same interests everything. now im left in the dust and it feels horrible.
im just scared and really hurt.
i guess all i can do is hope that everything will work itself out.

No comments: