Thursday, February 4, 2010

bascially I'm dying.

So I just got my second issue of D twenty-three in the mail. I joined the Official Walt Disney fan club for my birthday and with it I get this magazine. The first issue was alright and some of it was really interesting. This second issue though, wow. I literally read every article. First of all its the 70th anniversary of the Studios in California so alot of the articles were about that and that was really interesting. But then....there was an article about the expansion to Fantasyland in Disney World. I wish it was 2012 so I could go see all this stuff in person right now. I'm so freaking excited. There's going to be a new Little Mermaid ride, a Beauty and the Beast area with a restaurant, interactive areas for Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty and a whole new Dumbo ride thats going to be expanded. Then in 2013 they're going to add an area thats all Pixie Hollow. I'm basically dying of excitement.

this is an article from awhile ago but its pretty much the overview of everything happening. since D twenty-three is an exclusive thing and isnt online I can't post the article I just read on here but heres the information if you want to know more...

http://www.attractionsmagazine.com/blog/2009/09/12/d23-expo-20-pieces-of-concept-art-for-the-major-fantasyland-additions-now-confirmed-for-walt-disney-world/

No comments: