Friday, February 6, 2009

i'm a second semester senior.

say what?
its..febuary.I have...4 months till I graduate?
what is this madness!
Honestly, am I really going to college?

Theres a part of me that is really excited and ready to leave this high school thing. Its just getting so dull, in and out the same thing every day. It would be so much better if I could drive and get myself the heck out but alas that isnt possible. At this point I really just want to get in somewhere. And at the moment I'm really loving Tampa. I never got a true look at the school but the more I think about it the more and more I love it. I hate the cold and the snow. I only like it when it gets you a day off in school. When I was in Florida over Christmas I realized how much I love it down there. Its just such a wonderful place and I know people which makes it all the better. If I went to Tampa I would have people nearby, a beautiful place and Disney. What more could I ask for? Sure Charleston still sounds awesome but I'm seriously doubting that I'll get in. My scores are definitely not what they should be so I'm kind of loosing hope. But like I said right now, I just want to get accepted somewhere. I want that security of knowing where I'll go.
Oh and about this Goucher audition. I'm scared as heck. I've never auditioned for something like this in my entire life. Sure I've done things at school but never an audition of this calibur. I'm scared that I'm going to mess up terribly or something. I just wish I knew someone there, that would help me so much.
And I really need to tape and finish this darn dance.
and get rid of this mountain growing on my forehead. seriously i have clear skin! where the hell did this come from? And it hurts! And of course Mimmo texted me out of the blue last night asking if we could meet at starbucks. really? and hes going to see me with this huge zit on my face. just my luck.
so what else to talk about....
i want a car...baddly.
i need a prom date. shit.
i want to love my new classes but theyre going to be really hard.
i want to hang out more with people on the weekends.
i want to get into college.
i need a new laptop before mine falls apart.
and i need to find a job.
oh yeah about that, so dont want a job. i'm going to be so scared like omg. i'm not good with money at all. i can fold clothes but money? oh hell no. and i doubt anyone is really hiring these days. but i want the money. correction i need the money.
oiye growing up really has its ups and downs.

well i guess i have to go now. bible lit time...yay? anyway I guess I'll think of more things to write here later.
toodles.

No comments: