Tuesday, February 24, 2009

procrastination is my hobby.

so i'm procrastinating studying for my bible lit. mid term exam. im screwed anyway and i'm waiting for lily to show up so we can have our study session, that is if she ever gets here.
well, I got into college!
DeSales. i'm happy. i mean i really liked the school and even though it isnt my first choice its nice to know that someone wants me.
goucher audition was on sunday and who the heck knows how that went. i was so lost at some points. there were so many people and i couldnt see the intsructor so if i didnt get the moves i was screwed. i thought i was going to do better on the modern but i was so damn nervous that i wasnt my usual self.
i really just wanted to leave. as soon as i saw the crazy good people that were there i just wanted to get the heck out. then i was number 50 so I had to wait for my solo for 2 hours. in that time i got cold, hungry and tired. i didnt know anyone so it was basically me sitting alone or sitting with my parents in silence. but overall i think the solo went really well. i wasnt as nervous as i thought i was going to be and my parents said it looked good. but then again, what do they know?
but either way im not too sure i would go to goucher. like sure it was nice but i'd rather go to desales before goucher.

ugh im so stressed and so ready for spring break. my schedule has suddenly become packed and its hard to find time for anything. its been a charade to meet with Soud over this stupid spy paper. i suppose i could have just bullcrapped a paper and handed it in but then i would have gotten a bad grade, and i dont want that.

ok now lilys here and we have to attempt to study.
toodles.

No comments: