Tuesday, March 10, 2009

rejected again.

so im in a blogging more once more.
just my life is kind of in between right now.
i got rejected from another college. 2 in a row. it was goucher and i didnt like goucher all that much so im not really annoyed about that its just the simple act of getting rejected that brings me down. but then again...I like DeSales. I dont' think I would have a problem going there. I joined the group on facebook and I got really into it.
wow i feel like i was going to write alot more but im getting distracted by talking with lily. lol i love that girl and im totally going to miss her next year.
anyway whats been going on in my life..hmmm..
this is my last week of uniforms. friday is senior day and i cant wait for the senior movie. im basically screaming the entire time. long story, ask if you want to know. its pretty hilarious.
next week is spring break. miami with sarah. im excited to tan and just sit on the beach. i need a tan. i just hope i dont get a monthly visit if you get my drift. that will ruin the entire vacation.
umm what else
im obsessed with working on yearbook. theres like nothing else for me to do and it makes me sad
i got a graduation dress. i cant wait until its fixed and done so i get the idea of what it looks like.
i might be going to a taylor swift concert. did i mention i love katy shew a hell of alot? yeah
jonas tour dates tomorrow. finally.
umm
what else?
i thought my computer died last night but thankfully its working fine.
i really need to do research for this stupid exegesis paper.
yeah im running out of things to say. this sucks.
well i guess this is goodbye?
yeah until next time folks.

No comments: